Just Back from Paradise - Not Good for Diamonds

Djptcp

Man, yall joke about the Platinum/Diamond benefits but I have literally been counting down the days until I get free laundry!  That's the best perk of all if you have kids!  I have become incredibly skilled at fitting an incredible amount of clothing in that little bag.  

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 2:30 PM, cruisingguy007 said:

Hey now, I got suites booked for my next two cruises, I better have my two bottles of water and free laundry or I'm never sailing Carnival again, never mind that I got a great rate and saved enough to by tons of water bottles and do lots of laundry. I need to feel special dang-it. I guess I should call and speak to a manger about those luggage tags you mentioned also. 😁  

We just got off a 6 day Legend cruise.  They gave us 2 of the big bottles of water but you had to pick them up at a bar.  We did the free laundry, once-which was enough. I do miss the nicer gifts but we got cozies for drinks and I got one luggage tag at the Photo Shop.  The manager said passengers had been throwing the luggage tags back at them, when offered.  That's just sad.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2022 at 10:47 AM, Funsince1983 said:

And the over fed 😉

That is not unique to Carnival or HAL or Royal or any other cruise line.  It's the state of most US residents.  (Myself included, but I'm working on it!)

• Like 1