Why Don't I See New Topics When They Are Posted?

I've been noticing that there are topics on the boards, Celebrity is what I view several times a day, that I don't see for a few days.  I thought it was me but there is a current thread, Snuck Up on Me! - Celebrity Cruises - Cruise Critic Community that was posted on Monday at 9:18 AM.  I only saw it tonight at approx 7:25 PM despite the fact that I've checked the boards several times a day since Monday. This is definitely a poster that I would follow. 

Anyone else noticing this?

20 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I've been noticing that there are topics on the boards, Celebrity is what I view several times a day, that I don't see for a few days.  I thought it was me but there is a current thread, Snuck Up on Me! - Celebrity Cruises - Cruise Critic Community that was posted on Monday at 9:18 AM.  I only saw it tonight at approx 7:25 PM despite the fact that I've checked the boards several times a day since Monday. This is definitely a poster that I would follow. 

Anyone else noticing this?

Howdy @CHEZMARYLOU emo22.gif

As explained in Posts Not in Chronological Order?:

"... Note the following appearing toward the top of the various forums under the Start new topic button:

image.png.296cb2d2f123310d7d5c61008304985b.png

Note you can Sort by the following:

image.png.b3ec5ec4cd3d55b8277f5dd1a98001d8.png

The auto default is Recently updated. This means the threads are sorted by last post date & time which is what most members prefer. The newest threads are at the top located under any pinned threads that always stay at the top. Please feel free to use the Sort By feature choices to hopefully have the threads appear to your liking..."

At some point in the past you may have changed the Sort By feature from the original auto default setting.

Also, you can set the Follow feature on the Celebrity Cruises forum to send you a notification when there is a new thread. You won't have to go l👀king several times a day to see if there are new threads because the new threads will come l👀king for you as a notification! emo34.gif For more info please see How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info) and How To: Change Email Settings/Unsubscribe: Notification Settings.

Hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif