Arrivecan question

wesport

I am getting off the ship in vancouver, testing, and heading to the airport. On the last page of the app, it doesn’t give me the option to put my US address in only Canada. I am only gettting off the ship and heading to the airport. Am i doing something wrong. I used the option heading home. 

3 hours ago, wesport said:

I am arriving in prince rupert then going to airport in Vancouver. On seabourn odyssey 

Doesn't matter - ArriveCAN is for tracking when you Arrive in CANada! As long as you stay in Canadian waters after Prince Rupert, you have not left Canada so you can't arrive in it again... for your flight to the US our of YVR what you need to worry about is the US government requirements - i.e. having a negative Covid test result before you can board a plane.

There's no DepartCAN app, fortunately!!!! ;-)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have the same question. We have to have ArriveCan finished before we board are cruise in Whittier. Our cruise ends in Vancouver, so that is our arrival in Canada. The last page of ArriveCan asks for our Canada address. We are going to the airport and fly back to US. What do I enter for address?

6 hours ago, jvaka said:

I have the same question. We have to have ArriveCan finished before we board are cruise in Whittier. Our cruise ends in Vancouver, so that is our arrival in Canada. The last page of ArriveCan asks for our Canada address. We are going to the airport and fly back to US. What do I enter for address?

I entered the address for Vancouver International Airport. 

6 hours ago, jvaka said:

I called arrivecan, and they said put the address of the first port of call in Canada. That worked. We sail from juneau to vancouver.