Model Ships - Can You Only Buy Onboard?

Tragedy struck late yesterday when a rogue toy flip by my dog resulted in heavy damage to the bow of my model Rhapsody of the Seas.  A search on line for a new replacement has turned up nothing.  Anyone know if you can get them direct from RCI?  I'm thinking this isn't a question for the folks at the 800 number...

40 minutes ago, Broons77 said:

Anyone know if you can get them direct from RCI? 

Book a sailing on that ship. Some were able to negotiate a deal with customers on upcoming sailings to buy it for them - maybe via the Roll Call threads. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Book a sailing on that ship. Some were able to negotiate a deal with customers on upcoming sailings to buy it for them - maybe via the Roll Call threads. 

Would be a perfect excuse to book another cruise, however she's not going to be anywhere near me for a while so the booking idea is out.  I was going to post something in the roll calls, but figured I'd give a shot this way first.  Rhapsody isn't stateside for a while and not sure anyone would want to burden themselves with extra stuff.  But I'll take a shot anyway, nothing to lose...

22 minutes ago, bucfan2 said:

eBay. 

At the risk of sounding unreasonable, I wanted it with the box. 😄

There's one on Ebay, but it's just the ship.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Broons77 said:

Would be a perfect excuse to book another cruise, however she's not going to be anywhere near me for a while so the booking idea is out.  I was going to post something in the roll calls, but figured I'd give a shot this way first.  Rhapsody isn't stateside for a while and not sure anyone would want to burden themselves with extra stuff.  But I'll take a shot anyway, nothing to lose...

Buy a Vision model and change the name to Rhapsody.  😜

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, MrsKMB said:

I will be on Rhapsody at the end of June. I'm happy to get one for you.

Thank you SO much!!!  I'll DM you with my contact info for arrangements.  Many thanks!

• Like 1