EZ Air question

Sunchaser46

45 minutes ago, Sunchaser46 said:

We booked flights through EZ Air today but the agent wasn’t able to book seats. Does anyone know how we book seats? Thanks!

If your flights are with Air Canada or Westjet, you cannot book seats through EZAir. The airlines do not allow it.  Using the airlines locator number, not the Princess EZAir locator number, go to the airline website and having accessed your booking, you should be able to select seats for a fee.

Edited by racj846
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Sunchaser46 said:

Thank you. The flights are Delta, operated by West Jet out of Vancouver. I will try the Delta and/or West Jet website.

Despite it being a Delta flight number, you will be on a Westjet plane, hence the problem.  Doubt you will have any luck with Westjet, but let us know if Delta is more helpful.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 11:58 PM, racj846 said:

If your flights are with Air Canada or Westjet, you cannot book seats through EZ-Air. The airlines do not allow it.  Using the airlines locator number, not the Princess EZ-Air locator number, go to the airline website and having accessed your booking, you should be able to select seats for a fee.

Yes, but the flight needs to be ticketed.  In the past, I have requested early ticketing by Princess in order to pick seats on AC.

On 6/2/2022 at 12:09 AM, Sunchaser46 said:

Thank you. The flights are Delta, operated by West Jet out of Vancouver. I will try the Delta and/or West Jet website.

Typically, you can only select seats on the operating airline.  I am not sure DL/WJ inter-operate with seat selection, but you can try.  Still need to be ticketed I bet since I expect WJ works same as AC.

(If you were booking Premium Econ or Business, then you can select seats thru EZ-Air at time of booking).

If it is a delta ticket with west jet as a carrier call delta and ask for the west jet confirmation number. It is different than delta. Then you can go to westjet and get seats for that portion. I did this for a cruise in September.