"Document Pending Approval" message Princess App

Excited to read P&O experiences now that cruising back in Australia.  Our first cruise is in a fortnight - Coral Princess. Would love some advice from other Australian cruisers preparing to set sail soon on  Princess. I have just tried to upload our Vaccination Certificates - I used the web based page for this. It didn't seem to accept a PDF so took a JPEG image and uploaded.  Appeared successfully uploaded but message came up "Document Pending Approval" - it still says that a day later. Can anyone tell me if this is 'normal' and will change shortly to accept.  Note - when I look on the Mobile App, under Travel Checklist, Health Status is shown with a Green Tick but when I click on it, it shows an orange exclamation mark against Health Documentation and when I click on that it gives the 'pending approval' message in the vaccination section. Obviously I can't do the RAT test section until the day before we sail.  Assume then my Blue Lane may change to Green Lane at that point.  I would appreciate any advice - thanks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tripmode33 said:

Excited to read P&O experiences now that cruising back in Australia.  Our first cruise is in a fortnight - Coral Princess. Would love some advice from other Australian cruisers preparing to set sail soon on  Princess. I have just tried to upload our Vaccination Certificates - I used the web based page for this. It didn't seem to accept a PDF so took a JPEG image and uploaded.  Appeared successfully uploaded but message came up "Document Pending Approval" - it still says that a day later. Can anyone tell me if this is 'normal' and will change shortly to accept.  Note - when I look on the Mobile App, under Travel Checklist, Health Status is shown with a Green Tick but when I click on it, it shows an orange exclamation mark against Health Documentation and when I click on that it gives the 'pending approval' message in the vaccination section. Obviously I can't do the RAT test section until the day before we sail.  Assume then my Blue Lane may change to Green Lane at that point.  I would appreciate any advice - thanks.

We have all got the "document pending approval" message. Someone on this forum (I think it was Irene, Cbtours) queried this with a Princess rep and was told it will be pending approval until the paper version is checked at the terminal.

I have also got the orange tick against 'Health Documentation. If you read the Roll Call for the 26th June cruise and also the thread on this section of the forum (Princess Medallion) you will see what others have found/or worked out about the Medallion app. We have been in the green lane for weeks and I hope that doesn't change. Have you selected your boarding time?

Edited by Aus Traveller
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

We have all got the "document pending approval" message. Someone on this forum (I think it was Irene, Cbtours) queried this with a Princess rep and was told it will be pending approval until the paper version is checked at the terminal.

I have also got the orange tick against 'Health Documentation. If you read the Roll Call for the 26th June cruise and also the thread on this section of the forum (Princess Medallion) you will see what others have found/or worked out about the Medallion app. We have been in the green lane for weeks and I hope that doesn't change. Have you selected your boarding time?

Thanks so much for answering my query.  I will also do more reading in those other spots.  We were originally 'Green Lane' but now showing 'Blue Lane' - I thought it must be our health documentation, but if you have same message and are showing 'Green Lane' then I wonder if I'm missing doing another step on the App.  I have already selected a boarding time, dining times, and anything else I can see that needs completing.  Mystery!

43 minutes ago, Tripmode33 said:

Thanks so much for answering my query.  I will also do more reading in those other spots.  We were originally 'Green Lane' but now showing 'Blue Lane' - I thought it must be our health documentation, but if you have same message and are showing 'Green Lane' then I wonder if I'm missing doing another step on the App.  I have already selected a boarding time, dining times, and anything else I can see that needs completing.  Mystery!

Your cruise could be before ours. We are on 26th June. I am pretty sure that Irene (Cbtours) who is on one or two cruises before 26th June, also had her medallion change from green lane to blue lane. However, Irene said she can't select their Medallions.

This Medallion app sure is frustrating, but maybe it gives us something to do while we are looking forward to our cruises.

1 hour ago, Aus Traveller said:

Your cruise could be before ours. We are on 26th June. I am pretty sure that Irene (Cbtours) who is on one or two cruises before 26th June, also had her medallion change from green lane to blue lane. However, Irene said she can't select their Medallions.

This Medallion app sure is frustrating, but maybe it gives us something to do while we are looking forward to our cruises.

That's interesting.  I'll read her posts too.  We're on from 19th June (so excited!).  Actually I hadn't tried to select Medallions as I thought that was only an option used in USA to pre-order Medallion Accessories and receive them by post.  Now that you've mentioned that, I'll look at that section in the App.  Thanks for the tip.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tripmode33 said:

That's interesting.  I'll read her posts too.  We're on from 19th June (so excited!).  Actually I hadn't tried to select Medallions as I thought that was only an option used in USA to pre-order Medallion Accessories and receive them by post.  Now that you've mentioned that, I'll look at that section in the App.  Thanks for the tip.

You can order the Medallion. They are collected at the terminal. You can go for the 'no charge' option of the medallion and lanyard or you can buy some extras.

5 hours ago, Tripmode33 said:

That’s seems to be the normal for most of us. Princess have assured us it will all go green once we complete health assessment in final hours.

16 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

.....the thread on this section of the forum (Princess Medallion) you will see what others have found/or worked out about the Medallion app.

This Medallion crap is doing my head in and I'm only checking it out and trying to work out how to use it - next cruise not until the May 2024 World Cruise.  I'm so hopeful the bugs will have been worked out by then but in the mean time I'll check out the Princess Medallion chat.  Ugh!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bubbeh said:

This Medallion crap is doing my head in and I'm only checking it out and trying to work out how to use it - next cruise not until the May 2024 World Cruise.  I'm so hopeful the bugs will have been worked out by then but in the mean time I'll check out the Princess Medallion chat.  Ugh!!!!!

Why worry about it now? Wait until January 2024, by then they might have got most of the bugs out if it (I hope).

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Tripmode33 said:

Hi, so I’m VERY excited today to log in and we are green fir go! All our medallion orders green too. We only taking freebies til we check accessories when we get on board.

I’ve secured our internet in all 4 B2B so I can keep reporting as much as possible and answering any questions.

roll on 16th June right through to 3 July. First B2B ever and first in a suite! 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Tripmode33 said:

Mine has gone green all by itself today plus medallion finalised all by itself! Super excited 🥳🥳🥳

• Like 1