Mardi Gras Cruisers - Comfy Shade?

Okay, I know this is gonna seem really picky and probably way too much pre-planning, but I'm gonna ask it anyway! 😉

We're getting on the Mardi Gras in three weeks and I have scoured deck plans and reviews looking for something similar to the comfy chaises in the shade that I love so much on the Dream Class ships. Here's a photo of the chaises on the Magic Panorama deck that I'm talking about.

Magic.webp.a318bb2a0030c06bded0f6dce9d031bc.webp

I love, love, love the Panorama deck on Dream class! I could seriously plant my tushy in those chairs and never get off the ship. I love that you get comfort, shade, sea breeze, and a water view without having to move my lazy butt. 😁 I will typically get up about 7:30am, grab my breakfast at Blue Iguana or Lido, and stake my claim on one of these until after lunch when the music on the Lido cranks up so loud I can't take it anymore. 

With three sea days on the Mardi Gras I am hoping I can find something equally satisfying. Unfortunately it seems like so many of the shaded seating areas with some sea breeze and a view on Mardi Gras are either plain hard chairs or regular pool deck loungers. After searching and searching, it looks like my best bet is going to be the Patio area on Deck 8 aft (conveniently located directly below our aft balcony cabin on Deck 10). The seating area in the shade on the left side of the photo below is what I'm thinking about.

CarDec-24399-1631194194.webp 

Still not completely satisfied with this, though. For those of you who have been on Mardi Gras, do you know if there's a better location that is similar to my coveted spot on the Dream class? 

Mardi Gras Patio.webp

Edited by SRQbeachgirl

I cannot tell you where the specific locations are, but I can assure you that one of the very best things about the Mardi Gras is the number of seating areas around the deck.  None of them have exactly the same type of chairs/sofas, so I am positive you will find some that are perfect for you.  

• Like 2