Shareholder Question not in their FAQ

I'm just wondering if everyone here has their 100 shares of Royal all in one account or if anyone has the 100 shares in more than one and still get the OBC. I bought some stocks in one account, but realized I'd rather be buying stock in an IRA. Was just wondering if you still get it if you had 30 in one account and 70 in another - both in your name. Or if they're sticklers and it has to be 100 in one account and they won't do addition. 

Thanks!

They would be with the same company, just different accounts. I actually don't have 100 yet. Didn't want to buy some in a second account and hope it worked. I just realized I should have put them in a tax favorable account since I was planning on holding them long term for the OBC benefit. 

2 hours ago, smplybcause said:

They would be with the same company, just different accounts. I actually don't have 100 yet. Didn't want to buy some in a second account and hope it worked. I just realized I should have put them in a tax favorable account since I was planning on holding them long term for the OBC benefit. 

It's just going to be extra work for you to create and prepare two documents to send.  And you'll include a note of explanation.  Other than that, I see no problems.

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

It's just going to be extra work for you to create and prepare two documents to send.  And you'll include a note of explanation.  Other than that, I see no problems.

I wouldn't think so either, thanks. Just know sometimes I've been like why is this an issue! when I wouldn't have thought.

I feel like it's a reasonable question to ask if royal can actually do basic math considering their sales 🤪

The stock price is extremely low today. Maybe (if your finances allow of course) it would be easier for you to buy 100 new ones in one account and sell the ones in the old account? With these prices it's most likely a good investment for the long-term future.