Geiranger excursion refunds

Tikka234

Sailing on 30th July Iona to fjords and now the port Geiranger has been changed I still haven't had my excursion cancelled .I have rebooked the excursions costing more to mount dalsnibba.

Have booked for our group of 9 so a lot of money to come back

Anyone know can we cancel the old excursion ourself or do we need to wait for p o, could do with monies back.

Thanks

20 minutes ago, Tikka234 said:

Sailing on 30th July Iona to fjords and now the port Geiranger has been changed I still haven't had my excursion cancelled .I have rebooked the excursions costing more to mount dalsnibba.

Anyone know can we cancel the old excursion ourself or do we need to wait for p o, could do with monies back.

Thanks

Ours was refunded automatically. I think the money was back in our account around 4 days  after the email telling us the excursion would be cancelled.

1 hour ago, Tikka234 said:

Thanks

Not looked how much more the revised Mount Delsnibba trip is , do you mind telling me how much pp the trip now costs? no worries if not as if  I can muster up the interest to look on the revised personaliser after this latest fiasco it well be there ( not for us but our cruise newbies)

37 minutes ago, Tikka234 said:

The only email we had was to say port cancelled and they are cancelling our excursions which our still on our booking. 

This was only sent out in the last couple of days. While unfortunate, it may take a few days to process what's likely to be several thousand refunds. 

2 minutes ago, gsmt47471015 said:

Not looked how much more the revised Mount Delsnibba trip is , do you mind telling me how much pp the trip now costs? no worries if not as if  I can muster up the interest to look on the revised personaliser after this latest fiasco it well be there ( not for us but our cruise newbies)

Its £90pp, including transfer cruise. Incidentally, when they cancelled Geiranger from our cruise earlier this week, there were 2 P&O trips on the personaliser from Hellesylt, today there are 10, so being updated gradually. 

14 minutes ago, gsmt47471015 said:

Hi it's £90 each adult

1 hour ago, Tikka234 said:

doesDoes anyone know what time we have to be back onboard Hellesylt ? 

hoping to get time to look around after excursion should be back around 3pm thanks

According to the Geiranger port website, Iona is leaving at 5pm, so would imagine 4.30 all onboard.

4 hours ago, Tikka234 said:

doesDoes anyone know what time we have to be back onboard Hellesylt ? 

hoping to get time to look around after excursion should be back around 3pm thanks

Thirty minutes should be enough time to look around this village🤣

Tikka234 - going back to the original question, try logging on to your cruise and then clicking on My Orders (top right) and you should see all the tours you have booked and paid for under "Details".

On the blue heading of the tour that is cancelled (if it is still there) click on "cancel". This will automatically cancel it without need for someone at P&O to intervene and the refund should come through in two or three days.

If the Tour you booked is no longer showing, then it will come, but there is no saying what the time span will be - as someone said, there will be a lot to do, perhaps via manual intervention.

19 hours ago, gsmt47471015 said:

I just went on my personal planner and cancelled the trip,money will be refunded

17 hours ago, Tikka234 said:

Cancelled excursions  last night (sunday) money refunded in bank this afternoon, very quick P & O.

That’s good, any excursions I’ve had to cancel in the past I find the money is back almost straight away.