Great price on Christmas cruise/ 2023

I just booked an 8 night holiday cruise on-board Voyager of the seas, December 22 - December 30th, 2023. We got a balcony cabin, deck 6 for $1623.00 all in for 2 people. Looks like we got the last balcony but an ocean view room is $1680 all in for 2 people. I think that's an incredible price for an 8 night Christmas cruise.

• Like 2

Yes, great deal!  We also booked this cruise back in Mar, OV bal on deck 8 was about $700 pp including taxes/fees. Couldn't believe the price for a Xmas sailing, but we've never traveled during this time. 

Also booked the NYE sailing as a B2B - great deal also and kept the same cabin.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, socialsea said:

Sorry, total price for an ocean view is $1543. Spacious ocean view is $1680. My bad.

Those prices have been around for a while.  I booked it back in March.  Very active roll call.  Come on over  Surprised that they have not gone up yet

• Like 3

7 hours ago, socialsea said:

I just booked an 8 night holiday cruise on-board Voyager of the seas, December 22 - December 30th, 2023. We got a balcony cabin, deck 6 for $1623.00 all in for 2 people. Looks like we got the last balcony but an ocean view room is $1680 all in for 2 people. I think that's an incredible price for an 8 night Christmas cruise.

We got a hump cabin on deck 8 for 1537.00 back in March when I first saw it posted on here. Normally won’t book a holiday cruise because to many kids, but with the price and going to the DR we couldn’t pass it up.

7 hours ago, molly361 said:

Those prices have been around for a while.  I booked it back in March.  Very active roll call.  Come on over  Surprised that they have not gone up yet

Molly I think it was you that  posted something about it maybe on Dani’s thread. When you mentioned the deal I had to check it out and booked it. Will be our first Christmas cruise and only our second one out of PC, that is if you count the test cruise. Looking forward to meeting others.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

We got a hump cabin on deck 8 for 1537.00 back in March when I first saw it posted on here. Normally won’t book a holiday cruise because to many kids, but with the price and going to the DR we couldn’t pass it up.

Molly I think it was you that  posted something about it maybe on Dani’s thread. When you mentioned the deal I had to check it out and booked it. Will be our first Christmas cruise and only our second one out of PC, that is if you count the test cruise. Looking forward to meeting others.

I don't normally cruise Christmas either for the same reasons.  Last time I did was Freedom 2014 when @Ourusualbeach found a Christmas bargain and/or pricing error on the Freedom.  That one cost $900 for 2 for a balcony and we got a lot of OBC for a reduced time stop in San Juan.

Yes, it sure is a great deal for a Christmas cruise. We booked four cabins for a family cruise back in April. We have never done a Christmas cruise due to prices are normally so outrageous, so we jumped on this one. I don't think I have ever booked so far out but just couldn't pass up the pricing. 

• Like 1