P & O Explorer Sept cruise...boarding time?

I have booked a cruise on Pacific Explorer in September.   Where on the P & O website can I choose the boarding times.   This cruise is 3 months away,  and perhaps I need to wait until closer to cruise date?

12 minutes ago, CCC's said:

I have booked a cruise on Pacific Explorer in September.   Where on the P & O website can I choose the boarding times.   This cruise is 3 months away,  and perhaps I need to wait until closer to cruise date?

We have also booked a couple of P&O cruises. Somewhere I saw that we could book our embarkation time 60 days before the cruise.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

We have also booked a couple of P&O cruises. Somewhere I saw that we could book our embarkation time 60 days before the cruise.

Thanks for info.   I will set a reminder in my calender to check again on 16 July.

Check hourly 😉

When your docs are available to print, you will also get the option to choose your boarding time. First in, best dressed. The time you choose will be included on your printed docs.

It was at 50 days for us, but everything seemed to be delayed for the first cruise back.

• Like 1