First Celebrity Cruise in 30 Years - Frozen Non-alcoholic Drink Question.........

baileybrad

We have been RCCL cruisers for years and take advantage of the 4 free drinks a day on our cards. I don't drink alcohol and some times add the Royal Refreshment package, also, just for me for the coffees, lattes, etc. We just book a February '24 on the Apex and we just clicked the tips, classic drink package and free wi-fi without thinking. 

My question is are frozen non-alcoholic pina colada drinks included with the classic drink package? If not, can I cancel my portion of the trio (drinks/wi-fi/tips) and get a non-alcoholic type package similar to what I get occasionally on Royal?

3 minutes ago, baileybrad said:

We have been RCCL cruisers for years and take advantage of the 4 free drinks a day on our cards. I don't drink alcohol and some times add the Royal Refreshment package, also, just for me for the coffees, lattes, etc. We just book a February '24 on the Apex and we just clicked the tips, classic drink package and free wi-fi without thinking. 

My question is are frozen non-alcoholic pina colada drinks included with the classic drink package? If not, can I cancel my portion of the trio (drinks/wi-fi/tips) and get a non-alcoholic type package similar to what I get occasionally on Royal?

Yes, they will gladly leave out the alcohol…you can also get specialty coffee, bottled water, soda, etc..

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1

Non-alcoholic drinks are included in the classic package.   Both people in the cabin must book the same level of perks (cruise only, AI, Elevate etc).   That is not the case with upgrade to premium as passengers can do that individually.