Summit pool step down?

3red7s

hi folks, i just recently had shoulder surgery so i would not be able to use a ladder type scenario to pull myself up from a pool.  does anyone know if any of the ships pools have a step in entry to their pools?  

The Solarium pool also has a lift mechanism to lower passengers into the water and to lift them out of the water at the end of their pool session. This would be ideal for you, and the pool crew members are always happy to assist you.

P1030783.thumb.jpeg.5532d99405a318adddc260d5d4ae7668.jpeg

The outdoor pool also has a lift chair to help people with mobility issues enter and exit the pool. There are no ladders.

Be careful entering and exiting the pool when the ship is moving. The motion of the ship creates waves in the pool, and it can feel like a forceful push or pull when you're on the steps. I grip the railing and move with the flow of the water; otherwise, the wave can knock me off my balance. I imagine that could be tough for someone recovering from an injury if you're not prepared.