Disembarkation time in Barcelona if schedule reads 7AM arrival

jms

Our London to Barcelona in October says that ship arrives into Barcelona at 7AM (Sirena). The flights back to Orlando look kind of close - as in 10:45AM or 11 at the latest. I'm thinking that's not enough time, but perhaps someone has done this and found that the ship really arrives much earlier than posted 7AM. Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance 🙂

1 hour ago, jms said:

Our London to Barcelona in October says that ship arrives into Barcelona at 7AM (Sirena). The flights back to Orlando look kind of close - as in 10:45AM or 11 at the latest. I'm thinking that's not enough time, but perhaps someone has done this and found that the ship really arrives much earlier than posted 7AM. Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance 🙂

Oceania will tell you the earliest you should book.  Ask your TA to find out what it is.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jms said:

I think you are right.  To many things can happen……I wouldn’t try it, go for a later flight or stay over one night.

• Like 2

Ditto ronrick, definitely too tight a timeline. Arriving at 7:00 a.m.does not mean you are getting off then. Whenever Spanish security clears the ship, then they can release passengers. The last time, pre Covid, we disembarked in BCN, it was closer to 8:30-9:00 and we grabbed cabs to the airport and it was a Sunday so no traffic.  If disembarking midweek, that adds another nail in the coffin. 
What if O is required to disembark in a different port requiring 1-2 hour bus trip? 
Say your 🙏if you book an early flight without  checking with Oceania first.  

if you have not been to Barcelona before for several days, I would suggest you stay and enjoy that fantastic city because it is that special.  
Good luck, Mauibabes 

• Like 3

Thanks to all of you! I do remember another itinerary that we looked at which said Barcelona embarkation and then it was changed to Tarragona!!! We'll stay over 🙂

• Like 2