Daily Schedule list for Zuiderdam Alaska 2022

Kamloops50

The MDR was not open last week on embarkation day on the Zuiderdam nor on the Koningsdam in April and May.  

The Zuiderdam had the Lido and the Dive-In open from 11:30 am. And, of course, some bars :)

Edited by SilvertoGold

1 hour ago, Kamloops50 said:

Does anyone have copies of the daily activity schedule ( don't remember what its called )? We are leaving July 6 and Id like to see what is aviable for lunch on embarkation day.

Here are the daily activities and daily menus:

When & Where (daily activities)     MDR Dining Menus   

MDR Lunch Menu (same every day)

Just now, Kamloops50 said:

thanks for the info. How formal were the  Gala nights?

Formal attire on gala nights is one of the items to which I pay special attention and report on my live cruise threads.  In two gala nights, I could count the number of tuxedo-clad and long-gown passengers on two hands.  Lots of sparkly shawls.  Half of the males wore sport jackets and half of those added a tie.  The other half of the males went the minimum polo/long-sleeved shirt route for dinner.  Except for those who wore their formal attire for the rest of the gala evening, the majority of jacket wearers removed them right after dinner.  IMHO "Gala Night" has changed to just "Gala Dinner Night".

I must add that the Lido Market attire did not conform to the gala night theme and did include a number of bathrobes.

Regular ship attire was dominated by sweatshirts, flannel shirts, sweaters, t-shirts, and jeans. Of course there was a group that spent their time in bathing suits and bathrobes.

Of interest, is one Lido Market serving line at the end of the serving window hours was restricted to only crew.  That was also the case for the  seating area across from the forward beverage station.

The "Dressy" nights were all over the board.  One of the lady photographers wore a full length gown (while working), pax wore mostly nice but not formal clothes (no sequins,  very few full length dresses, not many suits, one tux that I saw).

Dressy casual is maybe the best way to describe it.