Price Increase on June 30, 2022?

ssawjo

5 minutes ago, Dentist the Mentist said:

It doesn't say who, unless there is a group named Atlantis. A new group, I mean.

Also curious if it is generally the case that charters run 30% lower than regular fares.

Can anyone tell me how to unfollow this puppy?

Atlantis  is not new

They have been around for years  😉

On 6/19/2022 at 1:54 PM, pinotlover said:

Don’t forget Oceania allows you to book up to 30 days prior to your cruise and get full onboard credits, which includes current fare discounts and OBC. Discuss with your Travel Agent.

Just want to know if this statement is accurate.  I will let my travel agent know about this before booking two cruises for 2024.  OR should I wait until I am actually onboard before talking to the cruise consultant?  Thanks.

3 hours ago, Dentist the Mentist said:

Beware of low men in yellow coats!

Nice to meet you, LHT28.

Not sure the Stephen King story has much to do with the group chartering this. But I do like the story. 

22 hours ago, Dentist the Mentist said:

You might want to take a look at this cruise:

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/baltic-cruises/stockholm-to-copenhagen-MNA220731/

It wasn't there last week, but came online this week. I wonder if the word "Charter" in it's title means it is a charter. I know it was originally a St Peterburg itinerary.

Anyway, I read elsewhere that these new fares are about 30% lower than when it was going to St Petersburg.

I have a friend on that cruise. It was offered to him instead of 2020 or 2021 cruise cancelled due to COVID. With an overnight stay in St Pete, it was sold out within two days but after the itinerary changes, there was a number of cancellations and currently quite a few cabins are still available on Atlantis website. The price did not change though.

1 hour ago, andrcan said:

I have a friend on that cruise. It was offered to him instead of 2020 or 2021 cruise cancelled due to COVID. With an overnight stay in St Pete, it was sold out within two days but after the itinerary changes, there was a number of cancellations and currently quite a few cabins are still available on Atlantis website. The price did not change though.

Curious

O offered  them a cabin on the Atlantis charter cruise?? 🤔

13 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Curious

O offered  them a cabin on the Atlantis charter cruise?? 🤔

It was Atlantis offering them this Baltic cruise in compensation for another Atlantis cruise they booked that was cancelled due to COVID (I believe it was Celebrity Apex Caribbean cruise). 

• Thanks 1