New Amex Offer - Check your cards

2 minutes ago, CruiserNic said:

Nothing on mine, either.  I have been trying the add offers to my card to get new ones trick for about a week and still nothing.  😒

I tried that year or two ago and it never worked for me either.  And I added a LOT of them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

I tried that year or two ago and it never worked for me either.  And I added a LOT of them

I have added a TON.  And then I have worried that they base your future offers on what you have added! 😂    

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 8:59 AM, publicpersona said:

There are some that advise adding as many Amex offers to your card as possible in order to generate replacement offers quickly (up to the limit of 100), but that sounds like too much work to me.

It's really not that difficult. If you're using a web browser, view all the offers and then go to the bottom of the screen and add the last one you see. The list will keep moving and the Add to Card button should always be where your mouse is, so you can just click again. You can easily add 10 per minute by just clicking as the list moves. And it's not a matter of generating replacement offers as it is the system only showing the first 100 available offers in no obvious order and effectively hiding the rest so you have no idea what you're missing unless you get under 100.

On 6/22/2022 at 9:09 AM, exm said:

See:

Thanks for the pointer. Most people who post about this particular deal use the word AMEX in the title, since it's an AMEX Offer, not an American Express Offer (yes, it's an American Express card, but many people just call in AMEX). I missed that post because I was searching for AMEX.

Edited by MisterBill99