Obstructed view cabins on Beyond

AtlantaKelly

Hi, 

Has anyone had an obstructed view cabin on the port side on deck 6 of Beyond?

The other cabin I'm considering is 8206 (a similar view would be in 8226). The rooms on deck 8 say 15% obstructed by balconies that jut out. The Magic carpet also is in this area. How disruptive is that?

Thanks for the help! The ship is so new and I'm not able to find any reviews of these rooms online yet.

Just now, AtlantaKelly said:

Hi, 

Has anyone had an obstructed view cabin on the port side on deck 6 of Beyond?

The other cabin I'm considering is 8206 (a similar view would be in 8226). The rooms on deck 8 say 15% obstructed by balconies that jut out. The Magic carpet also is in this area. How disruptive is that?

Thanks for the help! The ship is so new and I'm not able to find any reviews of these rooms online yet.

Same as Apex and  Edge.  Lots of reviews and pictures there.

Thanks everyone, we decided to go with 8206. Since the room numbers are different on the beyond it’s too hard to tell exactly what you would see on the 6th floor obstructed view cabins. I read one very critical review of the cabins in this location, but that probably means most didn’t think the jut out and the magic carpet movement was such a big deal.

This link should help list of obstructed cabins on Edge and Apex...click on to check photos

Compare Deck plan for Beyond to the comparable cabin..looking at deck plan for Edge/Apex .. Off hand it appears your cabin compares with 8196. Looking straight out..no issues but looking to the left..the view will be partially blocked by the magic carpet jut out section.... look at Edge/Apex cabin 8198 

On 6/27/2022 at 11:19 PM, AtlantaKelly said:

Thanks everyone, we decided to go with 8206. Since the room numbers are different on the beyond it’s too hard to tell exactly what you would see on the 6th floor obstructed view cabins. I read one very critical review of the cabins in this location, but that probably means most didn’t think the jut out and the magic carpet movement was such a big deal.

We were on 6th floor on Beyond but bidded for upgrade to Concierge class for min of £80pp for 10 night cruise, and we were moved to deck 12.  The bulge of the Solarium shaded our infinite balcony, but no big deal. Loved just walking up one flight for freshly brewed coffee in the Solarium spa cafe in the morning 

Edited by sgmn

13 hours ago, kearney said:

This link should help list of obstructed cabins on Edge and Apex...click on to check photos

Compare Deck plan for Beyond to the comparable cabin..looking at deck plan for Edge/Apex .. Off hand it appears your cabin compares with 8196. Looking straight out..no issues but looking to the left..the view will be partially blocked by the magic carpet jut out section.... look at Edge/Apex cabin 8198 

Great link , thanks 

26 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Great link , thanks 

I put several links (everything in bold)... and I meant to say that if you looked right there is a bit of a blockage... looks like the rail for the magic carpet. 

• 5 months later...