Mojito stand in St Martin

Hi All - I have also posted this question in St. Martin forum. Anyone who has been to St. Martin recently, can you tell me if the Mojito stand is still in the center where the shops are when you get off the ship? My family has been telling some new cruisers about this stand and I am wondering if it is still there. Also, is the macaroon shop there? My son loves macaroons is looking forward to buying them again from there.

Thanks for the help. 

We were just in St Maarten in March and April...I know the Mojito stand you're talking about (have visited it many times) but I don't remember seeing it on our two recent stops. Instead we grabbed a drink at the large outdoor bar (great Bushwackers) on the left as you enter this port area across from the taxi stand. I may not have seen the macaroon stand but not sure didn't really notice.

47 minutes ago, timfan27 said:

Hi All - I have also posted this question in St. Martin forum. Anyone who has been to St. Martin recently, can you tell me if the Mojito stand is still in the center where the shops are when you get off the ship? My family has been telling some new cruisers about this stand and I am wondering if it is still there. Also, is the macaroon shop there? My son loves macaroons is looking forward to buying them again from there.

Thanks for the help. 

When is your cruise?  I'll be there in August and can do some in-depth research for you.  😉