Hotels near FLL

Looking for a not REAL expensive hotel near Fort Lauderdale airport with a shuttle from the airport,  just staying 1 night pre-cruise. Cruise is leaving from Miami so proximity to port Everglades is not important. We will take a shuttle to POM the next AM. Breakfast would be nice  since we won’t have a car.

Thank you

I am cruising in Jan. 23 and staying at Ramada Wyndham FLL/Cruiseport.  It's not a 4 star property, but is under $150 night.  They provide free transportation from FLL airport to the motel and free transportation to the pier.  We stayed there last March and it was fine.  To put it in perspective, we normally stay at the Sonesta on FLL Beach which is a 4* property, but prices last year and next year are now outrageous.

54 minutes ago, LadyBerard said:

I am cruising in Jan. 23 and staying at Ramada Wyndham FLL/Cruiseport.  It's not a 4 star property, but is under $150 night.  They provide free transportation from FLL airport to the motel and free transportation to the pier.  We stayed there last March and it was fine.  To put it in perspective, we normally stay at the Sonesta on FLL Beach which is a 4* property, but prices last year and next year are now outrageous.

To be clear, the OP is going to PortMiami. This hotel is not providing free transport to PortMiami.

The Riverside Hotel on Las Olas Blvd is a great place to stay either pre cruise or post cruise. Located close to many restaurants along with a Publix Supermarket not too far away. A short ten minute cab or Uber ride to Port Everglades. If your leaving from the Port Of Miami it’s a seventy five dollars plus tip cab ride.

No worries-we know we will need to get a shuttle to POM Sunday AM, there will be 12 of us.  I will check into Ramada. Trying to stay a bit cheaper than Riverside if we can although I have heard great things about it. Keep em coming…  Thanks to all.