Is there a way to track delivery of my Medallion?

suzyed

My daughters and I purchased our Medallions at the exact same time.  They got theirs last week on Wednesday and Thursday.  The app says it's been shipped but is there a way to track it?  I heard some people say theirs went to a different state....how did they find that out?

8 minutes ago, suzyed said:

My daughters and I purchased our Medallions at the exact same time.  They got theirs last week on Wednesday and Thursday.  The app says it's been shipped but is there a way to track it?  I heard some people say theirs went to a different state....how did they find that out?

We had a tracking email on ours when it was shipped.  That’s what they are watching.  Ours came only a few days before it arrived from usps.

Some of them (not all) come via FedEx. If you've signed up with FedEx online you can be notified of all packages bound for you. That's how we've known about our previous Medallion deliveries. Princess never sent us any messages.

BTW, all our deliveries have come from Singapore.

34 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

We had a tracking email on ours when it was shipped.  That’s what they are watching.  Ours came only a few days before it arrived from usps.

We received their tracking email 2 days after it was delivered by FedEx from Singapore via Honolulu.

34 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

BTW, all our deliveries have come from Singapore.

Our first & most recent Medallions came from Singapore but for other cruises in between they shipped from Florida.

Our last two came from California but earlier ones came from different places.  I just received an email today that our Medallions had been shipped for our July 17 cruise.  It's in "pre-shipment" status from the USPS and until the post office receives it I won't be able to tell where it's being shipped from.  The one for our cruise last February went from California to the east coast then back to Arizona.  The last one in May took a more direct route.  Will see what happens this time but we do have time!

So I went on live chat on the Princess site and the rep said they should have sent me an email with the tracking info and even pulled it up for me to see!  I looked in my email and found it and we should be getting ours on Thursday. 
One of the few times I gave the rep on chat 5 stars on everything!  

• Like 2