Post Viking Promos

Clay Clayton

2 hours ago, Teryle said:

Please share on what cruises it can be used. Just booked Trans Atlantic March 2 from Ft.

Lauderdale. Great savings, 1/2 the price for 2 in a DV6 with certificate and past guest.

2 hours ago, Teryle said:

Did not get the FV23 promo. Please share.

1 hour ago, MikeyB said:

This is obviously a promo you cannot test on-line.......right?

34 minutes ago, Squawkman said:

How do you use the code? I tride using price & build but it didn’t work. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

Perhaps Clay and Deec are hallucinating.   Not that there is anything wrong with thst.

Sorry, it was in a snail mail to Mike and apparently got put in the trash while we were housecleaning yesterday.  Hopefully someone else will be able to post the details.  

12 minutes ago, Clay Clayton said:

Sorry, it was in a snail mail to Mike and apparently got put in the trash while we were housecleaning yesterday.  Hopefully someone else will be able to post the details.  

Aha!!!!  Fake news.

And No sign of Ruthie.

• Haha 1

Special Future Guest Promotion,  FV23 and as I posted it is for those who currently have a cruise booked. small print on back which I did not see before...can not be used on line, not good for World Cruise, expires 12/31/2023.  Pay in full is before the 6 months that we usually get if booking with a cruise already booked.  2025 5/31/2024 and 2026 11/30/2024.  this came in Saturday's mail.  Maybe it is Fake News but sure looks a viking Mailing!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, deec said:

Special Future Guest Promotion,  FV23 and as I posted it is for those who currently have a cruise booked. small print on back which I did not see before...can not be used on line, not good for World Cruise, expires 12/31/2023.  Pay in full is before the 6 months that we usually get if booking with a cruise already booked.  2025 5/31/2024 and 2026 11/30/2024.  this came in Saturday's mail.  Maybe it is Fake News but sure looks a viking Mailing!

Deec...I 

I might be in love with you.  But time will tell.  On board the Sky now. And will find out tomorrow if its combinable with TGS23.  Wouldnt that be nice. 

For the future world cruisers.  The Viking singers/dancers just came onboard in Barcelona. 

Although i saw four board. Only 3 performed at the welcome aboard.  There are a number of rooms being refurbished on deck3 Starboard.  Sounds sometimes like Gaza Strip.  Not really what you should expect.  Stewards are friendly and outstanding.

The captain is a giant.  Jenna is onboard.  Prio is the bartenderr in the Living Room.  Third cruise with him.  Alan on guitar. Its 11:17 now.  Must have another drink

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MikeyB said:

Deec...I 

I might be in love with you.  But time will tell.  On board the Sky now. And will find out tomorrow if its combinable with TGS23.  Wouldnt that be nice. 

For the future world cruisers.  The Viking singers/dancers just came onboard in Barcelona. 

Although i saw four board. Only 3 performed at the welcome aboard.  There are a number of rooms being refurbished on deck3 Starboard.  Sounds sometimes like Gaza Strip.  Not really what you should expect.  Stewards are friendly and outstanding.

The captain is a giant.  Jenna is onboard.  Prio is the bartenderr in the Living Room.  Third cruise with him.  Alan on guitar. Its 11:17 now.  Must have another drink

When's Abba? 🤪

1 hour ago, Squawkman said:

Is the $500 or $1,000 off per person or per couple?

TIA

I just called and spoke to an agent at Viking. The $500 or $1000 is per couple.

I recently booked a trip on November 6th and we leave on December 19th so I wanted to see if they could add this promo code to my trip and this is how she explained it to me...she said promo code FV23 couldn't be added to an existing booking but can be used on a new booking made from November 17th through December 31st. So apparently FV23 is in fact a legit promo code worth $500 per couple or $1000 per couple, depending on length of cruise.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MikeyB said:

Deec...I 

I bet they had to do re do Covid quarantine rooms...people in them 24/7 and sick!

I would have thought Viking might have just left them vacant rather than producing lots of noise.  Hope you are not just above them!   Have a great sail...hope my info helps!