On line protor covid testing?

My daughter has a cruise late next week.  Now I have read Walgreens is charming $128 per covid test.  Not enough time to order the Royal proctor test.  What are the places that do an accepted on line test of government or purchased test kits . 

I ordered the Royal proctored test on Monday, chose express shipping, and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow (Friday). You might still have time to order if the cruise is late next week. 

1 hour ago, volk904 said:

My daughter has a cruise late next week.  Now I have read Walgreens is charming $128 per covid test.  Not enough time to order the Royal proctor test.  What are the places that do an accepted on line test of government or purchased test kits . 

https://ihealthlabs.com/products/ihealth-verified-covid-test-service

https://rapidtestandtrace.com/product/observed-test-for-travel/?fbclid=IwAR0bo0mxML7Ysl5JvPAUjC-LH9bqLpWNXTwyBqZQUgrypgqA31PoPAT5iSs

eMed tests are what I had purchased and they arrived very fast.  Easy to do as you can see by all of the online videos available.  I was in Amsterdam doing the testing and the results came to my email in about 10 minutes which was great  Hope she has fun!

9 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Be aware - Healthlabs - Technical Requirements 

The device you use to complete the appointment MUST meet the following requirements:

Wifi

Have a stable and video-capable Wi-Fi connection.

Laptop

Use an Internet-connected laptop or desktop computer only; tablets and smartphones are NOT supported.

Video

The computer must have a mic AND a front-facing webcam.

Google Chrome

Compatible web browser: Google Chrome.

I'm still doing some research and have contacted by TA for a recommendation.  eMed will help my friends as there are two of them (hubby & wife)...but as a solo, I would be paying $70 for two tests when I only need one.

6 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

I'm still doing some research and have contacted by TA for a recommendation.  eMed will help my friends as there are two of them (hubby & wife)...but as a solo, I would be paying $70 for two tests when I only need one.

Yes, but it's recommended to have an extra test in case of a problem.   We've used emed 3x and will be ordering again for our August cruise.

Just now, njkruzer said:

Yes, but it's recommended to have an extra test in case of a problem.   We've used emed 3x and will be ordering again for our August cruise.

Thanks!

I should have just flown the day before the cruise and had a test here at home where I usually do!!!