Children's Drink Package

JDB78

We are travelling on Ventura in a couple of weeks and wanted to book 2 children's drinks packages before we travelled. The online booking won't let us add to the basket unless we book a drinks package for all guests (2 adults 2 children). I knew you couldn't just book 1 children's package - has to be for every child in a party, but no mention of not being able to book a children's package if the adults don't want one?

Anyone any experience in booking children's drinks package before sailing? Anyone confirm if the kids can have a package if the adults don't?

3 hours ago, JDB78 said:

We are travelling on Ventura in a couple of weeks and wanted to book 2 children's drinks packages before we travelled. The online booking won't let us add to the basket unless we book a drinks package for all guests (2 adults 2 children). I knew you couldn't just book 1 children's package - has to be for every child in a party, but no mention of not being able to book a children's package if the adults don't want one?

https://www.pocruises.com/content/dam/po/marketing-assets/onboard-activities/all-inclusive-beverages/childrens-drinks-terms.pdf

please see ..Package Details and Qualifications • This package is included for any children aged 16 and under travelling in the same cabin as adults purchasing the Ultimate drinks package.

Yes, you can buy the children's drink package without buying an adults drink package.

If you do buy the Ultimate package for your adults, you get the children's package for free for any kids in your cabin.

You can also buy the children's drink package for adults and the Non-Alcoholic package for children (if they like Mocktails/Costa Coffe/TeaPigs Tea's or bottled water.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, molecrochip said:

Yes, you can buy the children's drink package without buying an adults drink package.

If you do buy the Ultimate package for your adults, you get the children's package for free for any kids in your cabin.

You can also buy the children's drink package for adults and the Non-Alcoholic package for children (if they like Mocktails/Costa Coffe/TeaPigs Tea's or bottled water.

What if its a single parent in the cabin with 2 children, do both the children get the children package if the 1 adult buys the ultimate drinks package?

On 7/3/2022 at 7:07 AM, thornegirl said:

What if its a single parent in the cabin with 2 children, do both the children get the children package if the 1 adult buys the ultimate drinks package?

yes

I'll try again now but when I logged in the other day the site literally wouldn't let me add the 2 children's drinks packages to the account unless I used the drop down box on the 2 adults and selected a package for those as well.

Unfortunately still the same. Obviously a set up issue. Neither me or my wife drink much, so point in us getting a package. The add to basket is not highlighted unless all guests have added a package to the account Screenshot_20220704-151503_Chrome.thumb.jpg.91db8418055698308914797bc8ffda16.jpg

19 minutes ago, JDB78 said:

I'll try again now but when I logged in the other day the site literally wouldn't let me add the 2 children's drinks packages to the account unless I used the drop down box on the 2 adults and selected a package for those as well.

Could be an IT glitch, P&O have plenty of them, you may need to ring them if you want this set up before you board.

Just now, terrierjohn said:

Could be an IT glitch, P&O have plenty of them, you may need to ring them if you want this set up before you board.

If I can do it onboard then may as well do that. I had to call them on Friday to ask a question about child registration to the kids club, took about 90 mins to get through. Phone call was done in 2-3 mins after that 🤷🏻‍♂️