Equinox July 10 Sailing - No live music & no shows??

bandp407

Yes, 39August, on the 6/26 Equinox back to backs were tested. We met a couple who were staying on for the 7/2. I read elsewhere that Captain Matt when questioned stated 5 Covid cases on the 6/26 sailing. Approximately 2100 or so on that sailing. 

We got off the Equinox on Saturday. Went to the shows every night. All three production shows were fantastic. Three different solo acts. A super good comedian (go to the 9 pm show if you are okay with some adult jokes).  One female singer who I thought was just okay. And a really good male singer.  Captain Matt could do his own show. Be sure to attend his presentation on the Friday if you are doing the 6 night cruise.  Very funny and informative. Been with Celebrity since he was 19. He is now 42.

16 hours ago, Fuzzy55 said:

We got off the Equinox on Saturday. Went to the shows every night. All three production shows were fantastic. Three different solo acts. A super good comedian (go to the 9 pm show if you are okay with some adult jokes).  One female singer who I thought was just okay. And a really good male singer.  Captain Matt could do his own show. Be sure to attend his presentation on the Friday if you are doing the 6 night cruise.  Very funny and informative. Been with Celebrity since he was 19. He is now 42.

Appreciate your comments Fuzzy55  & it sounds like you had a terrific cruise!! Yes, we are doing the 6 night sailing as you did. Always  enjoy the Q & A with the Captains , so yes, we will certainly go see Captain Matt. Thank you again! 

I was on June 26 and there were 3 production shows in addition to guest performer, live musicians throughout the ship in the evening, including the fabulous poolside band seemingly popping up all over including the atrium and deck parties. 

Can't tell you about the app; I never downloaded or used the app at all. 

Nothing to worry about.