portable Grill on balcony

joelheather

My wife and I will be on the Bliss for our anniversary. we are trying to save money and instead of going to the expensive pay per meal restaurants we decided to by an electric grill for the cruise and make a few meals out on the balcony.  Do you think room service would allow us to order raw meats and fish up to our cabin or would we get that from the buffet and keep the raw stuff in the mini fridge until  needed?

• Haha 10

That's gonna be a hard no.  The grill (which presumably has a heating element) would be prohibited.  Beyond that, I'd assume they wouldn't want the liability issues inherent with delivering raw meats/fish to you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, joelheather said:

My wife and I will be on the Bliss for our anniversary. we are trying to save money and instead of going to the expensive pay per meal restaurants we decided to by an electric grill for the cruise and make a few meals out on the balcony.  Do you think room service would allow us to order raw meats and fish up to our cabin or would we get that from the buffet and keep the raw stuff in the mini fridge until  needed?

No devices with a heating element (even a clothes steamer) or open flame are allowed on ships. 

• Like 2