Dining and Show Reservations

17 minutes ago, Carlo16 said:

Thanks,

Is there a standard time the app blocks out for dinner before you can make reservations?

There is but I'm not sure what it is exactly. For specialty restaurants it says 2 hours in the calendar section of the app/cruise planner. Maybe it's listed under your MTD reservations?

43 minutes ago, Carlo16 said:

Is there a standard time the app blocks out for dinner before you can make reservations?

It's usually two hours but there should be a way to over ride the overlap issue.

6 hours ago, Carlo16 said:

Leaving on oasis next week. We have 7pm MDM every night. Will the app allow me to book shows that may conflict with our dining time?

well do not worry as they are now allowing standby lines and you can get into see shows in the main theatre.  The Aqua show you can also enjoy even standing in the back and the ice show I have never seen 100% full. I have done Wonder, Symphony, and Allure this year and I went to ice show several times.  Once to record and once to just watch.

Only issues are the comedy club fills up. But the two comedians also perform their show towards the end of the week very late and you can also get into that.  Sometimes it is the last day.

hope this helps.  Do not sweat the reservation issues.

4 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

well do not worry as they are now allowing standby lines and you can get into see shows in the main theatre.  The Aqua show you can also enjoy even standing in the back and the ice show I have never seen 100% full. I have done Wonder, Symphony, and Allure this year and I went to ice show several times.  Once to record and once to just watch.

Only issues are the comedy club fills up. But the two comedians also perform their show towards the end of the week very late and you can also get into that.  Sometimes it is the last day.

hope this helps.  Do not sweat the reservation issues.

Thank You this cruise has been nothing but stress with the testing looming. One of our PCRs last week came positive and it’s been tough getting a concrete answer on the certificate of recovery. 

On 7/5/2022 at 7:29 PM, Carlo16 said:

Thank You this cruise has been nothing but stress with the testing looming. One of our PCRs last week came positive and it’s been tough getting a concrete answer on the certificate of recovery. 

oh dear well look it up on line.  There is a time between testing positive with proper paperwork and then applying for the certificate as well.  I think the whole time line is about 2 weeks but I could be wrong.

do some research and hope all goes well for you but I think if you test positive and cannot get recovery, then the cruise line should give you FCC for future.