Vaccine attestation

dltvermont

Our current cruise booked for March 2023, is a rebook of a rebook etc etc from the Covid cancellations. On a past booking of this cruise, we did the vaccine attestation as required. My PVP is saying that we still have to do it for this one, and the verifly app says we need to do it for this one (though it causes an error when I try). There is NO place on the Carnival website on our booking to do this. I dont want something to happen if its not done, so anyone have any suggestions? Would our original attestation have carried thru to this booking?

most likely it is just too early and the protocols could change between now and then

i have a cruise booked in August that has the Vaccine attestation and another cruise in June 2023 that does not have like yours 

4 minutes ago, shof515 said:

most likely it is just too early and the protocols could change between now and then

i have a cruise booked in August that has the Vaccine attestation and another cruise in June 2023 that does not have like yours 

I was thinking that too but it says it has to be done withing 48 hours of booking!

If I had to guess, it's exactly what shof515 is speculating since I'm seeing the same thing.  I have a cruise in September that I had to fill it out for and another in December 2023 that hasn't asked (and there are different people sailing so I don't think it's a matter of the answers carrying over).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dltvermont said:

I was thinking that too but it says it has to be done withing 48 hours of booking!

If you missed it somehow (but I don't think you did), they would have let you know by now via email.  Trust and believe that they know how to send emails.  Looooooots of emails.  😆  (I get annoyed at how many emails they send me reminding me to use the booking manager that I already log into daily...)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dltvermont said:

Our current cruise booked for March 2023, is a rebook of a rebook etc etc from the Covid cancellations. On a past booking of this cruise, we did the vaccine attestation as required. My PVP is saying that we still have to do it for this one, and the verifly app says we need to do it for this one (though it causes an error when I try). There is NO place on the Carnival website on our booking to do this. I dont want something to happen if its not done, so anyone have any suggestions? Would our original attestation have carried thru to this booking?

I wondered the same exact thing. My cruise in Jan 2023 is a rebook and I have nowhere to do a vaccine attestation. I’m assuming it’s because its 2023? I hope that’s the case anyways. We did read somewhere you have to do it within 48 hours of booking, but we haven’t gotten any emails about it for our cruise. 

• Like 1