Online Booking Speciality Restaurant Upper Suite

Julma

Trying to book reservations for speciality dining online.  We are in a PH suite, so price is included in our fare.  When I try to book online, they want me to pay.  Is there away around this?

We have always contacted the Shoreside concierge to handle this (and any other reservations, such as for the spa).  Also have found that with upper suites there is not much issue getting things arranged once onboard - Retreat Host or Retreat Concierge is always able to make things happen if you are in the upper suites.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Graycruise said:

We have always contacted the Shoreside concierge to handle this (and any other reservations, such as for the spa).  Also have found that with upper suites there is not much issue getting things arranged once onboard - Retreat Host or Retreat Concierge is always able to make things happen if you are in the upper suites.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

We usually stay in a RS or PH when we cruise and you definitely don't want to book online.  You should get an email with your shoreside Retreat Concierge name and email about 90 days prior to sailing.  We sometimes try to pre-plan where we want to go, but have found they are very accommodating once you're onboard to change at the last minute given you are in the top suite.  We've always gotten into whatever specialty restaurant we want even with very little notice.

Our last couple of cruises were in upper suites Royal and penthouse, we like doing  Luminae first night had no issues with getting in specialty restaurants the other nights . Luminae is excellent.

You can contact the Shoreside Concierge who should be able to setup for you.   One caution,  when I was on Silhouette my request for the first night was denied because it was sold out online per-cruise.    Once onboard i stopped by Murano and talked to the Manger... he groveled and said of course I can fit you in. 

Being on a B2B I tried to book the first night again of the second cruise and he told me they don't release the reservation system to him until the day before the cruise and he would work on getting it.   I have to say that it may just be the Silhouette being screwed up.

If a specific date is important to you I would book it now and pay for it and then when they can confirm it for you have them cancel and refund.