Verifly COVID test result upload fail

nbelletx

We did our proctored antigen tests with the Abbot BinaxNOW kits, which we ordered from a link on the HAL website. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the Verifly app to accept the test results! Everything I try fails. Their website help is of course absolutely useless. Does anyone have tips on how to get that to work?

The VeriFLY app can be buggy, but I did get a quick answer (within a day) when I wrote to their tech support. I'd suggest you write to tech support immediately, then also see if anyone here can help.

And carry paper copies of *everything* in addition to trying to use the app on your phone. Good luck!

• Like 2

Take a photo of your negative result and put it in your Photos on iPhone. (Take a screen shot of it ). In Verifly you should be able to upload it. I’m sorry but I can’t get back into it to help more than that. Otherwise, just print your negative results and bring them along. Some folks say it doesn’t really matter much time wise.

• Like 1

Well the VeriFLY customer service is very quick to respond but each “fix” so far has created a new error. Super fun! I’ll definitely make sure to have hard copies of all our documents even if I eventually get the thing to work. 

having issues as well - the verifly tech support teams suggestion was to uninstall and start over.  So for a family of 4 thats entering 8 vaccine entries (again), 4 more photos, 2 booster shots, and 4 tests.  Quite a pain.

and after re-installing, I can't even get it to show my booking anymore.

Edited by cruisingrob21

4 hours ago, cruisingrob21 said:

having issues as well - the verifly tech support teams suggestion was to uninstall and start over.  So for a family of 4 thats entering 8 vaccine entries (again), 4 more photos, 2 booster shots, and 4 tests.  Quite a pain.

and after re-installing, I can't even get it to show my booking anymore.

I’m having the same problem🤯.  I got everything uploaded but could not get the app to take the Health Assessment answers.  Tech support said uninstall and re-install. Now it won’t let me enter my booking code.  More pleas to tech support were answered with canned answers that were no help!!  I’m just going to have to go old school with paper.   Not a happy way to start my trip!!

6 hours ago, bbstx said:

I’m having the same problem🤯.  I got everything uploaded but could not get the app to take the Health Assessment answers.  Tech support said uninstall and re-install. Now it won’t let me enter my booking code.  More pleas to tech support were answered with canned answers that were no help!!  I’m just going to have to go old school with paper.   Not a happy way to start my trip!!

i have the same issues - I even deleted my account and now I can't even bring up the voyage.  Tech support said the issue is escalated but the app probably wont work for my voyage tomorrow.

Yeah I’m at the “can’t load voyage” error stage as well now. I am an “elder Millennial” that works for a tech company and the VeriFLY app has been nothing but confounding from the start. I hope they either get their stuff straight or HAL goes with another vendor in the future. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nbelletx said:

Yeah I’m at the “can’t load voyage” error stage as well now. I am an “elder Millennial” that works for a tech company and the VeriFLY app has been nothing but confounding from the start. I hope they either get their stuff straight or HAL goes with another vendor in the future. 

Initially I thought it was very good, until I had to get a new phone this week and re-initialize my account, then had to re-enter everything when our tests were accepted but the app would not accept my health questionnaire due to API issue connectivity.  Now it cant find the voyage.  I used to think that Princess Cruises Medallion Class app was a slow burning dumpster fire, but at least it was functioning.  Verifly is bad news.

I'm debating if its worth it to sign up with a different email address to see if that works.

Edited by cruisingrob21
  • Like 2

On 7/7/2022 at 11:38 AM, willoL said:

And carry paper copies of *everything* 

Words to travel by. I have everything on dead tree printed and organized in my carry on travel satchel "just in case." It has saved our bacon more than once. 

Verifly was a hot mess for us back when we tried to use it with American Airlines for our June trip to St Maarten. Thankfully the counter folks both here and in St Maarten were cool with my dead tree copies of everything. 

• Like 2

On 7/7/2022 at 9:30 AM, nbelletx said:

We did our proctored antigen tests with the Abbot BinaxNOW kits, which we ordered from a link on the HAL website. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the Verifly app to accept the test results! Everything I try fails. Their website help is of course absolutely useless. Does anyone have tips on how to get that to work?

Binax Now tests do not scan for the QR code. You have to do the other option which lets you take a picture of your test results. They usually will accept it within a few minutes of when you upload the picture.