what shoes have you been allowed to wear on the SeaPlex floor (Quantum, Ovation, etc)

T-2

I probably should have asked this sooner but in packing for Alaska, we have shoes for dinner, shoes for around the ship (teva type), even hiking boots for ports.... and I am not sure if any are allowed on the SeaPlex flooring.  I know you need tennis shoes for basketball or iFly, but what about walking on for the bumper cars?  Is it sneakers only?  I'm sure the hiking boots are out :0)   Or the line dance classes that are half an hour.  Anyone happen to remember shoes being specific, I could not find anything in a google search.  Any chance I can get away with not taking sneakers?

The challenge of getting everything into one suitcase is much easier when its the island type stops... our dressy sandals are not closed toe, we did not think about line dancing, which we all love, wouldn't that cause some looks in hiking boots.... but I can see that they might require lace up shoes for that and zumba and bumper cars.  It wasn't until I saw this weeks activities that I realized how much cool stuff they have going on in the SeaPlex.  When we did the Quantum in her early days they still had the trapeze, the Ovation doesn't have that but they sure made awesome use of the space.  But a 4th pair of shoes to take sneakers for all of us is really a strain on the luggage situation, I may have to just chance that we will have to skip some things, really excited to see the Ovation.  Chillier weather projected this coming week so no skimping on the layered clothing.  I'll keep my fingers crossed, thank you both!

Nice to know that the footwear didn't raise any alarms, we are most often about the ship in teva's or sandals so it's really nice to know we don't have to race back to the room just to change shoes :0)   I may just skip the line dancing and zumba rather than try to take that 4th pair of footwear.  Super thanks.