Platinum.

mcarbone2001

Yes.  There should be coupons for the platinum meals in your cabin upon arrival.   And they are good at specific restaurants.  So you will want to plan out where/when best to use them vs the free-at-sea promo meals. 

Edited by MeHeartCruising

19 minutes ago, MeHeartCruising said:

There should be coupons for the platinum meals in your cabin upon arrival.

Yep.  The first time I was expecting individual vouchers like the Shorex "tickets."  I had to have my room steward show me where they were.  Look for some benign looking "welcome back" brochure somewhere around the counter in your cabin.

Yes, there will be a folder/pamphlet thingy on the counter and the coupons are in there, it is easy to miss. Open/read it all. We were platinum on the last cruise for the first time.having 4 free dinners each is pretty nice!

25 minutes ago, Biffire said:

Yes, there will be a folder/pamphlet thingy on the counter and the coupons are in there, it is easy to miss. Open/read it all. We were platinum on the last cruise for the first time.having 4 free dinners each is pretty nice!

Thank you for this, so is it 2 dinners per Platinum person even if in same stateroom?

I thought if we were in the same stateroom, my dh, who is also Platinum, we would just get

two vouchers to be used at two restaurants.

I was going to upgrade my dining so we can do specialty each evening, so this changes things for me.

Thank you very much!

19 minutes ago, js said:

Thank you for this, so is it 2 dinners per Platinum person even if in same stateroom?

I thought if we were in the same stateroom, my dh, who is also Platinum, we would just get

two vouchers to be used at two restaurants.

I was going to upgrade my dining so we can do specialty each evening, so this changes things for me.

Thank you very much!

js:. You were on the right track with your original thinking.  The Platinum dinners are (as stated on the amenities list) "Dinner for two at xxx - per stateroom. "

So, in addition to the two free at sea dinners, you and your husband would receive an additional two dinners ... not each, but per stateroom.

Edited by Robkat

3 hours ago, Robkat said:

js:. You were on the right track with your original thinking.  The Platinum dinners are (as stated on the amenities list) "Dinner for two at xxx - per stateroom. "

So, in addition to the two free at sea dinners, you and your husband would receive an additional two dinners ... not each, but per stateroom.

Thank you very much. Oh well.