AIR 2 SEA-TOLD TO CALL BACK TO REMIND THEM

lol, called air 2 sea today because I have not been able to sign into the airline booking to update our profile, look at seats, etc.  Tickets were paid for over two weeks ago and travelling September 30th.  Turns out RC had not paid American airlines yet and this was the reason.  When I questioned why, I was told that "you should have called back and reminded us to put the payment thru the que". 

Representative further explained that she always puts her payments thru but some of her co-workers do not.  (ykes) I explained that I supervise co-workers all day long and may have to remind them to do something but that I certainly did not expect to have to do so with Royal Caribbean employees also. 

She certainly needs some coaching on how not to throw RC and her fellow co-workers under the bus. lol

Would like to express this experience to RC but just not sure who to send an email.  I would appreciate knowing if one of my employees was so misguided.  

1 hour ago, hlfrps said:

Representative further explained that she always puts her payments thru but some of her co-workers do not.  (ykes) I explained that I supervise co-workers all day long and may have to remind them to do something but that I certainly did not expect to have to do so with Royal Caribbean employees also. 

I am about fed up with having to call companies to ask them to do their job.  Isn't it their job to do their job? :classic_dry:  I would be fired if someone had to ask me repeatedly to do something.  My cell phone company and where I get my specialty medication are two of the worst. 

I hope everything was straightened out for you.

So impressed.  email to RC was responded to within two hours and final email within 12 hours. Below is a bit of explanation:  

…„However, let me further explain what the agent may have been trying to advise and did a very poor job at it

We have special contract rates, and these rates allow us to hold and ticket at a certain time.  Your tickets did not require ticketing until end of August and that is when our system would have done the transactions to issue them. This does not stop you from anything as you are fully confirmed even if ticket is not issued.  When a customer for some reason ,like maybe trying to work on comp upgrade with the airline needs the ticket number, then our teams need to enter an accelerated ticket demand and document why on the record. 

Hopes this clarifies a bit, and we are using this as a training opportunity for all our new staff..„

• Like 2