bag shipping companies

You may want to see if your cruise line offers an affiliated luggage service.

For example Cunard offers 'White Star' branded luggage service - which over the years was fulfilled by different vendors [DHL, 'Luggage Forward'].

With the current air snafus - are you planning on arriving the day of sailing, or the day before? It likely would still make sense to send the luggage to meet you at the ship.

I just used "Luggage Forward" and it worked out perfectly🙂.  I know another person posted about this company on the "Air Forum" and she did not have a good experience with them but I can only give you my experience.  I used them for shipping my luggage home from Barcelona due to some unforseen circumstances. I actually booked the service while I was on the ship with the help of Guest Relations.

I disembarked the ship last Friday, July 8th and received my bag 2 days ago......On Tuesday July 12th.

I would definitely use them again🙂

5 hours ago, tropical dreams said:

Thanks for your help!

I have been following the reports about these companies and having used a company which went out of business during my cruise and the cruise line had to contract with a different company to return my luggage home, I'd suggest you need to do some in depth research about the companies.  Three questions that I would ask are:  #1, does your company actually handle and transport the luggage throughout the bags journey?  #2:  Do you hire another company to do any of that and, if so, what is that company?  #3:  If your service fails to get the luggage to where it is supposed to be and when it is supposed to be in the same condition as when the luggage entered your system, what compensation will be forthcoming from your company for its failure to deliver the service for which I am paying?