Forward Cruise Credit I need help

I have a forward cruise credit given for $900 US dollars for a cruise I booked but could not take due to COVID restrictions and was given this credit whilst I was located overseas in Hawaii. I have now returned to Australia and the agency here cannot access the credit as its in US dollars. RC in the US are not helping me convert the credit to AU$. The agency here has contacted RC here but still the credit has not been applied to a cruise that I have booked. Initially RC said, you first must book a cruise and pay the deposit then we will allow a conversion to AU$ for the FCC. Now RC are saying your FCC is not possible to convert, I find that strange as Celebrity did it for exactly the same reasons.  I´m being given the run around by these telephone operators from RC and the cruise agency rightly so in my opinion as they lose their commission on the FCC part as the FCC is taken off the cruise price. hence the agency is not helping me resolve this, I am elite member but this mean nothing to the telephone helpers who are based offshore somewhere. Anyone have an email address of a manager/director as RC do not reply to my emails sent via the contact pages both here in Oz and those available through the US. Any to recover my $900US FCC thanks in advance. 

Edited by Calpespain
spelling

On 7/15/2022 at 3:15 PM, Calpespain said:

I have a forward cruise credit given for $900 US dollars for a cruise I booked but could not take due to COVID restrictions and was given this credit whilst I was located overseas in Hawaii. I have now returned to Australia and the agency here cannot access the credit as its in US dollars. RC in the US are not helping me convert the credit to AU$. The agency here has contacted RC here but still the credit has not been applied to a cruise that I have booked. Initially RC said, you first must book a cruise and pay the deposit then we will allow a conversion to AU$ for the FCC. Now RC are saying your FCC is not possible to convert, I find that strange as Celebrity did it for exactly the same reasons.  I´m being given the run around by these telephone operators from RC and the cruise agency rightly so in my opinion as they lose their commission on the FCC part as the FCC is taken off the cruise price. hence the agency is not helping me resolve this, I am elite member but this mean nothing to the telephone helpers who are based offshore somewhere. Anyone have an email address of a manager/director as RC do not reply to my emails sent via the contact pages both here in Oz and those available through the US. Any to recover my $900US FCC thanks in advance. 

This email is to Royal Caribbean’s CEO’s office staff  . mbayley@rccl.com 

It’s not his personal email but a team that will forward it to the department to address your problem