Manhattan Cruise Terminal to LGA

gwesq

Disembarking on a Tuesday - Cruisemapper shows we are the only ship in Port, and it is a small ship with only a few hundred passengers.

Scheduled into NY at 8 AM.

It's been a while since I traveled thru Manhattan, so wondering how likely or unlikely to make an 1145 AM flight out of LGA in mid-September using a car service?   Next flight is the next day.  

Editing to add it is Delta Domestic

Edited by gwesq

7 minutes ago, gwesq said:

Disembarking on a Tuesday - Cruisemapper shows we are the only ship in Port, and it is a small ship with only a few hundred passengers.

Scheduled into NY at 8 AM.

It's been a while since I traveled thru Manhattan, so wondering how likely or unlikely to make an 1145 AM flight out of LGA in mid-September using a car service?   Next flight is the next day.  

Assuming the ship arrives on time you should be able to make that flight.

• Like 1

Hmmm. I’d say go for it but keep your fingers crossed. You’re traveling on a weekday during rush hour and school is back in session. Make sure you let the desk know you have a flight to catch. 

Edited by Got2Cruise

I would suggest you self-debark if possible, carrying your bags and being among the first off the ship.  To get on an 11:45 flight you should plan to be AT THE GATE by 11:15. Allowing at least an hour for check in and TSA means arriving at LGA by 10:15, which means being in a taxi or UBER by 9:30 (absolute latest), which means being off the ship (with luggage in hand) by 9:00.   I’d feel a bit more confident if scheduled arrival was close to 6:00 AM.

You can make it - but you will need to hustle, and hope for no delays.