Photo Packages

Thinking of buying a photo package for upcoming Oasis of the Seas sailing. We have 2 cabins booked, 1 for my husband and I and the other for our 20 yr old dtr and her boyfriend. Would 1 package cover both our cabins? The package would mostly be for my dtr and her boyfriend, but we might want some group shots together. 

23 minutes ago, Rhia5 said:

Would 1 package cover both our cabins?

You will get all the photos which include anyone in the photo in the cabin in which the package was purchased. If there are any photos in which only the folks in the other cabin appear, you won't get those photos.

You could book the two ladies in one cabin and buy the package for that cabin.  Guys probably don't want photos of just them, so any photo taken with one of the ladies would be included.

This might actually depend on age of your daughter's boyfriend. If he is 21 or older, you will need to get a 2nd photo package as it is based on the adults booked. If they are both 20 or younger, they are considered minors under the package agreement and any under 21 "minors" are included in the adult photo package booked on your room only.

But, if boyfriend is 21+, there is now an adult in that state room and you need a separate package.

35 minutes ago, geneticsguy said:

This might actually depend on age of your daughter's boyfriend. If he is 21 or older, you will need to get a 2nd photo package as it is based on the adults booked. If they are both 20 or younger, they are considered minors under the package agreement and any under 21 "minors" are included in the adult photo package booked on your room only.

But, if boyfriend is 21+, there is now an adult in that state room and you need a separate package.

Thanks! He is also 20. 

We just had this with a recent cruise. Husband and I shared a cabin, our 2 daughters 17 and 21 shared a cabin with their grandmother, and daughter's boyfriend had his own cabin. I was able to include my daughters in our photo package. I simply had to sign that both were 21 or under and we were good to go.