CDC ends Covid program for cruises

WNcruiser

I'm a Canadian who just returned from a 9 day cruise on Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas on Saturday. My spouse and I are double vaccinated with 2 boosters. We had a negative PCR test upon embarkation. On the day following the cruise, we discovered we had an unwelcome souvenir from our trip. We both woke up ill and using a home covid test found we both had covid. After dodging the bullet for 28 months and taking a chance on a twice delayed cruise booking, we got nailed by the virus.

19 minutes ago, Elismoots said:

I'm a Canadian who just returned from a 9 day cruise on Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas on Saturday. My spouse and I are double vaccinated with 2 boosters. We had a negative PCR test upon embarkation. On the day following the cruise, we discovered we had an unwelcome souvenir from our trip. We both woke up ill and using a home covid test found we both had covid. After dodging the bullet for 28 months and taking a chance on a twice delayed cruise booking, we got nailed by the virus.

You had a good run. Feel better rest up.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, mom says said:

Just a word of caution for those who feel compelled to voice their opinions on the current decision - previous threads on this new announcement have already been locked due to violations of the COVID discussion policy. Sharing info and facts is fine, but please keep your opinions to yourself.

And thanks for sharing your opinion on the topic as well.

• Haha 3