Confusion on embark/debark port

figment_nh

It looks like it is telling you that it will be the Manhattan pier. I believe that there are also websites for the many ship docks and they have their schedules for ships.

53 minutes ago, figment_nh said:

I have posted this in our roll call, but it is very slow so am including this here as well : image.png.f378a9056f0473deadd2b5da116f2d7c.png

TIA..

Check out this website.  It shows Brooklyn.  We're on the 8/15 sailing on the Caribbean Princess and our Princess website itinerary shows the same thing.  It is wrong and should be fixed to avoid confusion.

https://nycruise.com/schedule/

• Like 1

This is the Princess standard for cruises departing/debarking New York.  This is nothing new, has been this way for years.  The best thing to do is what has been suggested above and get clarification from the various port websites.  Kind of a rule of thumb... embarking/debarking cruises would most likely be Brooklyn/Red Hook, day visit possibly Manhattan.

Incompetence, no other way to describe this ongoing confusing and misleading information. Don't know why Princess can not get this straightened out? They have been embarking/disembarking from Brooklyn for at least 15 years. The only time that I recall Princess docking in Manhattan is when Manhattan is a port of call.

10/29/22 Brooklyn Enchanted Princess Princess Cruises Canada, New England
  • Thanks 1