Suite Classes - What's included?

8 minutes ago, screwsmcernst said:

I wish Royal Caribbean would use the same suite classifications across the whole fleet.  Royal class on some ships, and sea, sky, star on others.  It would make it so much easier to know what perks the different suites  get.  

Totally agree suite classes are totally different on different classes of ships , I prefer celebrity where they are basically the same . I liked CK on first night after that we booked specialty restaurants. Owners suite is really nice huge room , bathroom and balcony. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, screwsmcernst said:

I wish Royal Caribbean would use the same suite classifications across the whole fleet.  Royal class on some ships, and sea, sky, star on others.  It would make it so much easier to know what perks the different suites  get.  

exactly. It's difficult to determine what gets what.

12 hours ago, imola said:

Well dang.  We will just have to get by with our 2 days each of free internet as D+.  I was hoping for some better perks, not complaining just hoping. Getting to take this trip will be special no matter what we get or don't.  lol

If we wanted internet for the whole trip would we be better getting it in advance or using the D+ free days along with buying it on board if that makes sense. We always buy it in advance but now I am wondering.

Just now, gliles said:

If we wanted internet for the whole trip would we be better getting it in advance or using the D+ free days along with buying it on board if that makes sense.

The break even point depends on length of cruise, your usage pattern (can you skip the first day?) and discount in the planner. For a 7 day sailing and the Surf tier for a single device, very unlikely you'll do better buying in the planner than on board with your D+ discount.

• Like 1