Dining Rooms

RMurp007

I have never sailed Princess before and will be on the Regal Princess soon.. What is the difference between the Allegro, Symphony and Concerto dining rooms and which do you recommend I select?  Thanks

Some people like to rotate through the three dining rooms for variety of décor. Some even like to be seated at different tables to get a different perspective of the room at each dinner time. With Princess' Dine My Way program, when making dinner reservations you can either reserve the same time and room for the entire cruise, or vary the time and room for each day. You now have complete control of when and where you want to dine. 

Also, on our next cruise on Royal Princess in March the Symphony dining room is not available for reservations. And current cruise reviews have indicated that it has been closed for some time. Not sure of the reason, but the same may be true for Regal as well. 

13 minutes ago, PTMary said:

Some people like to rotate through the three dining rooms for variety of décor. Some even like to be seated at different tables to get a different perspective of the room at each dinner time. With Princess' Dine My Way program, when making dinner reservations you can either reserve the same time and room for the entire cruise, or vary the time and room for each day. You now have complete control of when and where you want to dine. 

Also, on our next cruise on Royal Princess in March the Symphony dining room is not available for reservations. And current cruise reviews have indicated that it has been closed for some time. Not sure of the reason, but the same may be true for Regal as well. 

I have read that Symphony is open now on REGAL since the ship has been fairly full.  Symphony appears on board as a selection in DMW.  In re-booking our cruises for fare drops, I ended up losing Private table space in Concerto and we are now in Allegro.  I will be looking to see if we can move to Symphony since it is more convenient for us. 

I like what you said because the new system should be allowing folks flexibility to move around or stay put with same waiters if they prefer.  (We are hoping for this to work out even though DMW doesn't guarantee it).