Solstice Sky Suite - spa thermal suite access?

KurtMo

We are on Solstice to Mexican Riviera in January, and wanted to get access to the spa thermal suite.  I called in because website was acting wonky (big surprise!), and the agent told me that thermal suite access was an included amenity with the Sky Suite.  I questioned this, and she went away and checked and came back and said "yes, I confirmed this is part of the amenities for your suite".  I don't think this is correct, but the only time we've been in a Sky Suite was on Apex, not on S-class...  So maybe (would be nice) the agent was correct?  What do people with real experience with this say?

They recently introduced a new "class" called Sky Suite Spa class that was a hybrid of Sky with access to the Spa that previously only available without extra cost for Aqua Class.   When I saw it -  It was a higher price than the Sky Suites.   Basically same SkySuite room with Spa access

We have never had access staying in a Suite. Celebrity is reclassifying some of the Sky Suites to Aqua Sky Suites, charging more, and adding some spa/fitness benefits.  That change on the Solstice is on April 3, 2023.  So for your sailing there are no Aqua SS and spa no perks.  
I can see how the rep could get confused.

Edited by jelayne
Typo

37 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Celebrity is reclassifying some of the Sky Suites to Aqua Sky Suites, charging more, and adding some spa/fitness benefits.  That change on the Solstice is on April 3, 2023.  So for your sailing there are no Aqua SS and spa no perks.  
I can see how the rep could get confused.

This must be why she told me we had access - must've gotten confused about the sailing dates versus date of the reclassification.