Your favorite sandwich at Park cafe, Grandeur of the Seas

hello Itchy and Scratchy, went back and looked it up.  Yes, Grandeur of the Seas has a Park Cafe.  This would be my first time aboard. I have sailed on Vision of the Seas before.

35 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

Does Grandeur actually have a Park Cafe? It's not an Oasis class.

Yes, in the back of the solarium, deck 9 port side.

Park Cafe is not just on Oasis class, it's also on Vision and Radiance class.  And Quantum class' "Park" Cafe is Two70 Cafe.

Edited by Another_Critic

None of them looked good to me and the pizza was cold.

However I was impressed with the daily fresh made place in the WJ I did not have on liberrty. One day they would have a pasta station, the next cuban sandwiches and some others I liked you could grab as they were made, another night crepes in WJ. At least twice they did shrimp and mussels pot. Where they stir fried the shrimp and mussels in fish juice. 

Only one night had a chinese night in WJ. The duck was delicious. Yes there was a oriental night but the chinese night was different. I like the other WJ theme nights. Caribbean etc. I thought the plantains were perfect. I dont like them green. I like them ripe and sweet but not mushy. These were perfect with beans and rice. Lots of salsa. I dont like their meat patties bit on the oriental nights the meat slicing station I got pork belly twice, another favourite.

I really liked their WJ choices. They did have roast beef sandwiches at lunch at least twice I saw where they were fresh cutting the roast beef and you could go find a bun I put mine on. And had sauce for the roast beef. I was very happy with WJ 

Not what you asked but I also stopped by the coffee kiosk for free snacks. Especially cookies during the day. They had a new macadamia cookie that grew on me. Pastries in the morning and fruit and stuff. Its air conditioned, deck 6. 

I didnt like that cafe on deck 9. They made sandwiches in the morning might be good if you missed breakfast and those looked good. The cafe didnt have cookies. And it was very hot and humid. Not a nice place to hang out in may. Too hot. So I suggest deck 6 coffee place for free snacks. 

There were some premade sandwiches in the cafe .. just nothing I was ever hungry enough to stand in line for. Each to his own. 

2 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Grandeur has beef on weck (Kummelweck).

Ok I admit I never really ate in the cafe. It was so hot and humid. I did have a few roast beef sandwiches in the WJ which I did enjoy. I never went hungry!