Premium Plus Beverage Package - what would you order??

Newfun4me

19 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

Ok y'all...I'm going to show my naivety for a moment - I'm not a wine drinker. Why is Veuve so popular amongst NCL'ers? 

because it sounds FAAAAANCY  🥂

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2022 at 4:08 PM, Newfun4me said:

We are on the Encore to Alaska on October 9.  I have upgraded to the Premium Plus Beverage package because I have a lot of FCC that will expire at the end of this year and I can't take another cruise after Alaska.  I love nice champagne and I'm looking forward to those options.  But, the other thing I'd like to do is take advantage of stuff I wouldn't normally drink.  I want to try new things that I might not otherwise order when I'm out and about (or mixing something at home).

For those of you that get the Premium Plus package, what do you order?  What's a must-not-miss for you?  

And for those that don't get that package, is there something you think is worth the extra payment?  

I'm planning to make a list and get my money's worth.

Thanks everyone!!!

Kim

Botanist Gin

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PammyMouse said:

We were regulars at The Cellars on Dawn. Castello Banfi Brunello was our go to. And Veuve of course.

We are on the Dawn next month with Premium Plus and are planning on spending some time at The Cellars. I hear that it is often quiet there.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2022 at 4:44 PM, KeithJenner said:

We are on the Dawn next month with Premium Plus and are planning on spending some time at The Cellars. I hear that it is often quiet there.

It was quiet most of the time, though we had only 1300-1400 on our cruise.  It may pick up during tasting events.  They have the wine menu on iPads, which I assume are kept current.