Booked Haven Suite on Epic - so angry before even leaving

ASD19001

54 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

LOL!

Don’t forget…..in CC, you’ll find posters very short on experience but very long on opinions.

Excuse you! I have an entire one cruise of experience and plenty of lovely opinions that are necessary to share. 🙂

• Haha 3

On 7/27/2022 at 11:09 AM, raitch said:

Only thing I can think of is that they don’t count a sofa as a sleep surface unless it pulls out into a bed (even a twin bed).  

I stayed in a Haven 2 bedroom with 5; hubby and I in the primary and my sister wanted a room to herself, and my kids didn't want the sofa pulled out.  One slept on the floor and one slept on the couch and they stayed up and watched TV.  I wish I could have put them in their own room LOL.  

8 minutes ago, KKB said:

Sure would be curious how this went...

Not a peep after that first inflammatory post....

If that were my introduction to Cruise Critic, I think my response would be similar. A lot of posters lambasted the OP for being angry...and then we had the creepy butler situation with Princess Margaret...I'm still waiting for someone to pronounce me King of something btw! 

Sometimes you have to laugh at the posters that think too seriously of themselves, or else you'd cry. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, graphicguy said:

LOL!

Don’t forget…..in CC, you’ll find posters very short on experience but very long on opinions.

Like the OP,  joins and posts on the same day. If I had a dime for every time I saw that, LOL.

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2022 at 4:53 PM, Trimone said:

Wonder why the Italians are building the ships?

The answer is actually very simple: it is because FDR is in charge of NCLH now...plain and simple.

Prior to being acquired by, and joining NCL, FDR had all of his ships built by Fincantieri. He has prior work experience and familiarity with them. No surprise then when he gest put in charge that NCL moves from Meyer Werft to Fincantieri. 

What is interesting is that in the past Carnival has used Fincantieri. Now with all of the NCLH contracts in place, Carnival had to go to Meyer Werft to have the Carnival Jubilee built.

Edited by SeaShark