Can FCCs be applied after a booking in this situation?

I currently have an FCC for $250 in my account that is from a cruise that I cancelled under Cruise with Confidence.  My entire $250 deposit from a non-refundable fare was returned to me in the form of that FCC.  I seperately cancelled a second non-refundable cruise that was outside the Cruise with Confidence window, so I lose $100 of the deposit and have $150 being returned to me (supposedly), but it is still in process.  I do not yet have it after about 5 weeks.  The other one took 4 or 5 weeks to get to me, so I'm not yet worried about it.

I have settled on a 2023 cruise that I would like to book.  Obviously, I can use the existing $250 FCC toward that cruise since the cruise will be before the FCC expires.

1.  Can I use more than one FCC on a single cruise?

2.  If so, can I use the existing one at the time of booking and then apply the second one once it shows up in my account?  Whenever that may be.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

8 minutes ago, honeybunches said:

I was able to apply 2 FCC's to a previous booking, no problem.  Got the email the day after I submitted the request.

May I ask what email you are referring to?  And what request?  The cancellation request?

Yes, you can stack FCCs, and they don't have to be at the time of booking.  I first saw my FCC # in an email from RCI reminding me that I had an FCC and they were having a current sale. 😂  You may want to check for emails from them where your FCC # could be listed trying to get you to use it up.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MeHeartCruising said:

I currently have an FCC for $250 in my account that is from a cruise that I cancelled under Cruise with Confidence.  My entire $250 deposit from a non-refundable fare was returned to me in the form of that FCC.  I seperately cancelled a second non-refundable cruise that was outside the Cruise with Confidence window, so I lose $100 of the deposit and have $150 being returned to me (supposedly), but it is still in process.  I do not yet have it after about 5 weeks.  The other one took 4 or 5 weeks to get to me, so I'm not yet worried about it.

I have settled on a 2023 cruise that I would like to book.  Obviously, I can use the existing $250 FCC toward that cruise since the cruise will be before the FCC expires.

1.  Can I use more than one FCC on a single cruise?

2.  If so, can I use the existing one at the time of booking and then apply the second one once it shows up in my account?  Whenever that may be.

Yes and yes.  There are no limits on the number of FCC's that can be applied or when they can be applied

• Like 2