Mystery $50 charge pre-cruise

KBYUCougar

Has anyone had this happen before? My account has showed for the last month I owe $50. I was stupid enough to not look into it before I paid $50. However, this charge still shows up online. When I have tried to call and chat with NCL, they say they can't figure out why I have that charge but say my account is even after I paid $50. They don't know what the money was applied to. What are some possible reasons for being charged $50?

I've been hung up on 3 times by NCL including the PCC supervisor telling my PCC to hang up on me. I've tried to talk to the resolution desk, but the agents on the phone keep hanging up before I can speak with them. Apparently my account says I talked with them, but I've never spoken with the resolution desk. I keep getting hung up on after waiting hours on the phone. No one will give me a straight answer.  

The statement in my email doesn't give any idea what this is for and even said my invoice says -$50. $50 is a tank of gas right now. I feel like NCL has stolen $50 from me without explanation. I'm so frustrated right now and it's souring what should have been a fun vacation in a few weeks😭

A4C4C19F-B803-41D9-BF88-6239B5E21F41.jpeg

5A8D4747-6A38-49BB-BDDE-9BA3E27FAB12.jpeg

Did you have a cancelled shore excursions.  Sometimes they credit you the full amount then charge you back the $50 exc credit they gave you.  If you happened to make a payment before the $50 charge back you would have underpaid what you owed.  It does look like you had a refund and then made a payment..perhaps this is it.

• Like 1