Drink Package Price Increase from Monday

sidari

25 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Other lines are increasing prices for onboard services, such as speciality restaurants, too.   Making up for losses during the pandemic, probably. 

The value appears to have gone out of the packages these days, looks like we will go back to buying as required in future.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sidari said:

The value appears to have gone out of the packages these days, looks like we will go back to buying as required in future.

OK … gonna try posting the following, for the third time 🙄

It’s a pity that MSC doesn’t operate its packages as some other lines do:  pay the difference in price when buying a drink outside the package allowance;  allow that only one of a couple to upgrade.  

We have Easy included for next March’s cruise;  we’ll probably have to upgrade as Easy is of no use to me (DH would be fine with it).  I wouldn’t bother if I could just pay the difference in price for higher-end alcohol and purchase bottles of wine to enjoy at dinner. 

Edited by Beamafar

Hi - can I ask where this was seen please? Been meaning to buy the Easy Plus package for Fantasia in Sept but have been meaning to find an uptodate menu/price list to check decent wine offerings under the 8€ price cap - need to buy by tomorrow if that is the case