Harmony OTS Dining Breakfast

Does anyone know if Harmony has a separate seating area at breakfast, in the dining room, for Diamond/Diamond Plus/Pinnacle?  I remember on one of my past cruises on an Oasis class there was a separate seating area.  Thanks inadvance to anyone who might know.

8 minutes ago, Bubbis3 said:

Does anyone know if Harmony has a separate seating area at breakfast, in the dining room, for Diamond/Diamond Plus/Pinnacle?  I remember on one of my past cruises on an Oasis class there was a separate seating area.  Thanks inadvance to anyone who might know.

No for Diamond/Diamond Plus .  Pinnacle can have breakfast in Chops (because they are not allowed access to Coastal Kitchen for breakfat) , similar to the MDR menu.   I thought the separate D breakfast area was generally on ships  with no  D lounge for specialty coffee/ breakfast.    I remember the area on Monarch

The  Harmony  D lounge has a nice continental breakfast

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

No they do not.  Grandeur had it prior to shutdown.  HOTS definitely doesn't, nor does any Oasis class ship or most other ships.  I can't even remember if EN used to have it.