safe timing for return flight

8 minutes ago, LIVERBALLS said:

if I take a Royal Caribbean cruise out of LA and we return to port at 7am on a Friday what is the safest time to book return flight without having to be super rushed.  Thank you 

On a Friday you would need a solid 45 minutes to Lax from Navigator.  We have been on Navigator twice this year and disembarking was very quick.  Having breakfast, going through customs and getting a uber a noon flight would be easy. Not only traffic but LAX is a hotspot on Fridays.  A 10am flight would be slightly stressful.

49 minutes ago, LIVERBALLS said:

if I take a Royal Caribbean cruise out of LA and we return to port at 7am on a Friday what is the safest time to book return flight without having to be super rushed.  Thank you 

any around the world it is always best to plan for flights after 12 noon.

Just a good rule and it is what most cruiselines suggest as well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LIVERBALLS said:

I asked the same question on a different site if I could make a 10 am flight from lax to nj off the navigator and everyone laughed. I know the traffic here in jersey is awful but didn't realize how bad LA was. Suffice it to say I booked a 215 flight.

8 hours ago, LIVERBALLS said:

Fly out of Long Beach if you can

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheSeagoer said:

It’s one terminal with a dozen gates. Quirky?

It's largely outdoors other than the gate area. It's a very narrow concourse that gets quite crowded at boarding time. No jet ways,  all air stairs.

None of it bad, just quirky

4 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

It's largely outdoors other than the gate area. It's a very narrow concourse that gets quite crowded at boarding time. No jet ways,  all air stairs.

None of it bad, just quirky

There is a large outdoor sitting area, but the two terminals I was in were quite spacious. Burbank has no jetways either.  Kona likewise